Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mr. Rolley Polley

So now Corbin is deciding the world is, in fact, his oyster; and he's prepared to roll all over it! It all started two weeks ago when he rolled over from his back to his stomach, and then later at my mom's from his stomach to his back. We managed to capture the moment of Corbin's agony:




We also got to take Corbin to his first Benihana's experience... Aside from experiencing sheer terror as a devilish flame erupted from a mound of soon-to-be fried rice, he had a very good time watching the chef perform all the tricks they're so famous for.






Here's another picture of Corbin being as cute as a button whilst wearing a hat.

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

Jason, why do you always mangage to take pictures of me w/ our child and I am still in my pjs and have NO make-up on!? I can vouch (and so can Merritt!) that I took a few cute pictures of COrbin that day with his pilot hat on and his doggie shoes on that do not have me in it!