Corbin's really enjoyed his first Halloween! We didn't get any pictures of him last night on Halloween trick or treating, I forgot the camera and he was super tired! I did get some pictures on Thursday at Daddy's work! National Instruments (Jason's employer), is so family oriented, its one of the reasons we love them! They invited all the families with young children to come up to work and go trick or treating! Corbin was happy to go! Although the trick or treating was outside in 80 degree weather and the little skunk costume has fleece on the inside! Poor little guy! That's Texas for you! Our little man was such a big hit! I am glad I went overboard and bought his costume (it was a little more than we wanted to spend on a Halloween costume but its only your child's first Halloween once!) It was definitely worth it because he looked so adorable!

Corbin in all his Skunky glory! Man our lil' stinker is SO adorable!

"Oh Mom and Dad, I look like a doofus!"

Corbin's mischievous look!

Thank you Daddy for letting Mommy and I come to NI! We love you!
1 comment:
Oh dear lord... I look either tired or drunk or both in all of those pictures :P But Corbin looks crazy cute in every one! I love my lil' stinker!
Post a Comment