Sunday, February 8, 2009

I love you Daddy!

Cuddling with Daddy one night before bed! (Crappy picture from my iphone... the camera was downstairs.)

Happy to see Daddy when he got home from work!

"I love you Daddy!"



"Hey Dad, look over there!"


Recently Corbin has been really into Jason! Its so cute to see Corbin get excited to see Daddy when he gets home from work or hear him say "Dada." I love seeing him share a special bond with his Daddy! Jason cannot wait to get Corbin a Brio train set and play with Corbin when he is older, or play soccer or video games with him. There are some things as a woman I will never understand like the video game obsessions that men have. But I love that Jason is such an involved father and cannot wait to do all these things with our son!


We love you Daddy!


No comments: