Sunday, September 27, 2009

We have gone wireless!

NOTE: It is 9:00 am and our son is STILL asleep!!! I had to go check on him to make sure he was ok! He is still sleeping away! We were at my parents house and watched the KU and UT games so he only had a 40 minute nap on the way from Carter's to my parents house. He of course had to watch his beloved "FOOTBALL!" He screams "football" almost every five minutes when watching it! SO cute! He was also throwing the ball around to my Dad and Jason while watching! We had to buy Grayson a football outfit and Corbin a few football shirts! :) Whenever we see a football out or anything he screams "FOOTBALL, Touchdown!"
Corbin also learned how to say "Izzy" (my parents Yorkie) and "Coco" (my parents maltese). Its so cute!

Well our family has decided to not completely part with cable but we got rid of the cable box in our bedroom because we NEVER use it! We always watch tv downstairs as a family and we only ever really watch movies in our bedroom. We did decide to just get rid of our home LAN line. So if you need to get ahold of us, our cell phones are the only way to go. Jason and I will be sending out emails with our cell phone numbers to tell all our friends and family about the switch.

Lately Corbin has REALLY been imitating Jason and I alot! On Friday morning he started telling Kylie, to "sit down" along with the sign for "sit" we learned at puppy training. Its so funny because Kylie listens to him and will sit when he tells her. Corbin is working on the lay down sign and will tell her to 'lay down'. Jason has been counting to five on his fingers with Corbin. So what does our son do? He practices counting to five on his fingers!! We are so proud of our little guy! :) He is such a joy everyday! I love how curious he is all the time!

P.S. It is now 9:30 and Corbin is STILL asleep!

P.P.S I have found someone to do my maternity leave!!! Now I don't have to stress about it anymore! Yay!

No comments: