I know I have said it before but Grayson loves to sing. Last night at Jason's dads house I was singing the "clean up song" and Grayson starts singing "Meemmmup Meemmup!" And I am a little embarrassed to admit this but Grayson sings "Baby"while signing "baby" by Justin Bieber! His almost 30 year old mother may or may not like that song!
On Tuesday night Corbin told Jason at bedtime "I have a fever." Sure enough he did! So Corbin was not at school the rest of the week. Grayson has been beside himself at school because his brother isn't there. When I drop them off at school they get to play in the same room together until more kids arrive. So Grayson has been super upset and crying and the teacher has had to come get him because he is clinging to me when we leave. He is NEVER like this when Corbin is there to play with him. Grayson even went to the door connecting their rooms one day because he wanted to go pick up his brother. I told him "lets go home and see Corbin" as we were walking to the car and he turns around starting to head back to school! It makes me so happy to know that my boys are so attached to each other! When we pulled up to Jason's dads house last night to get Corbin, Grayson started doing a high pitch squeal when he saw him!
On Tuesday night Corbin told Jason at bedtime "I have a fever." Sure enough he did! So Corbin was not at school the rest of the week. Grayson has been beside himself at school because his brother isn't there. When I drop them off at school they get to play in the same room together until more kids arrive. So Grayson has been super upset and crying and the teacher has had to come get him because he is clinging to me when we leave. He is NEVER like this when Corbin is there to play with him. Grayson even went to the door connecting their rooms one day because he wanted to go pick up his brother. I told him "lets go home and see Corbin" as we were walking to the car and he turns around starting to head back to school! It makes me so happy to know that my boys are so attached to each other! When we pulled up to Jason's dads house last night to get Corbin, Grayson started doing a high pitch squeal when he saw him!
No comments:
Post a Comment