Thursday, March 10, 2011

"dark gator"


Just for memories sake I wanted to write down two funny things Corbin said today! I wore cowboy boots today because my class is learning about cowboys/cowgirls and I promised my class I would wear them this week. When I picked Corbin up from school he said "Mommy, your wearing your "yee-haw" boots! Now he really wants a pair of cowboy boots to match Mommy.

Last weekend Jason and I got to spend almost all Saturday afternoon with just the two of us. We ran a ton of errands and went to dinner together and we stopped at Target. They had all the Star Wars movies for $10 each so of course we bought all six. We watched one of the the other day, the 1970's version as these are easier for a three year old because there is a lot more action. The new ones while are amazing because Hayden Christianson isn't bad to look at, has way too much talking.
So tonight at bedtime Corbin was telling me a story about C-3PO and R2 -D2 and how "Dark Gator" made R2-D2's battery fall out and that he needed to go to time out for hurting R2!

Oh I love our little boys they bring so much joy to our lives! :) Grayson is starting to really get into the routines at school and today when we got home and I gave him a drink, he sat down immediatly on the kitchen floor (its a rule in their classroom they cannot walk around with cups because apparently a few years ago a child was walking with a cup and was badly hurt.)

He is a little parrot and repeats back to us when we ask him to say "help please", "more please" etc. Its so wonderful to hear him talking! I love this stage!

No comments: