Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Moved!





We are almost all moved out except for a few random things left at the house. We close on the 25th at 4 pm. I went to the house yesterday to see if we had any random mail and it was so weird to walk into our empty house! All our memories are there! :(

**update 5/22/11- as of this afternoon thanks to my brother and Jason we are successfully all moved out of our house! Jason and I went yesterday to patch up picture holes and touch up paint and I will admit I CRIED walking into our boys rooms and all the memories of our nightly rituals of snuggles and books. I lost it!

We have all had some adjusting to do, living with minimal clothes (me!), toys we want but are in boxes (boys), not being able to find anything (Jason and I!)

We've decided as a family we are going to start looking for a house after I get back from a mom/sister cruise in the beginning of June! I can't wait to spend a whole week with my sisters and my mom with fun in the sun! After that the house hunt begins!

No comments: