Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our little Fish


As I mentioned in the last few posts, Grayson is quite the recent water lover. If you would have turned the bathwater on while he was in the bath a month ago the kid would have flipped out and tried to get out and cried until you turned it off. Well as evident in the picture he is not scared of water anymore! (sorry such a bad picture. We took it with the iphone really quickly!)We had just put Corbin in the bathtub and I see Grayson trying to get in with his clothes on. I turned around for one second and I looked back and Grayson was in the tub with his clothes on! The kid just wanted to take a bath with his brother! He didn't care if his clothes were on!


He has quite the 'tude lately which has surprised Jason and I lately because Grayson is usually the cuddly, sweet little guy. He is not shy about telling you "Go Away!" if he doesn't want to be bothered etc. We love you Gray 'tude and all!

No comments: