Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"doctor" Corbin



 Yesterday I had my monthly OB appointment and had Jason's sister Corie come over to babysit the boys. Corbin really wanted to come with me because he is so excited about his new brother. I was super nervous about having him come to the doctor with me because my doctors office isn't the most speedy of places and I end up waiting forever. I said yes and poor Grayson was heartbroken when I left.  He was crying and screaming and as I pulled out of the driveway he was looking out our front door crying. This momma started tearing up! 

  Let me just say that bringing your child to my doctors office is like magic! We were in and out of there in under 35 minutes.   My doctor let Corbin put the "goo" on stomach and he loved listening to our sweet boy's heartbeat.  When Corbin heard the heartbeat he said "It sounds like a police car, or a puppy dog!"

 Afterwards we went to the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and got yummy drinks. Then we went and got lunch at Freebirds.  We had a great time just the two of us.

No comments: