![]() |
| Helping Mommy cut cucumbers, its a butter knife he is using ! I love that our boys choose healthy snacks! |
![]() |
| Down on the UT field with Aunt Tori. I guess they got to get a press pass and got to be down on the field once the players took to the field! Jason and I love this picture! Needs to be framed! |
![]() |
| Making pizza with Mommy! Gray was excited! :) |
![]() |
| At my cousins wedding in Dallas. My sister took this picture of my dad and I on her cell and eek I don't know how to fix the scary eyes I have on my computer. |
![]() |
| Lazy day painting! |
Lately we have been relaxing a lot. I went to Dallas the first weekend of September for my cousin Eric's wedding. Jason stayed with the boys and I got to have a weekend with my parents, brother and my sister. My parents graciously let me fly with them and I got to stay with my sister at her adorable apartment. Makes me really want to decorate this house really badly! Alas, it costs a lot of money and we cannot do that at the moment. We have been in this house for a year since August 27th and I know we will get it together eventually.
I had a great time in Dallas and did a ton of shopping, I don't know why I didn't just buy a ton of maxi dresses with I was pregnant with the other boys. I hardly wear maternity clothes because I wear maxi dresses and just dresses/leggings all the time this time around.
The bad thing about being in Dallas was that I was on my feet a lot and I started getting a ton of bruising on my left leg, the one with the huge varicose vain down my entire leg. I went to my doctor the week I got back because I had to do my glucose test. I passed and since having Grayson they have changed the test from one hour to two hours to avoid you having to come back to do the three hour. I had to do the three hour test with Corbin but I did pass that one too. I showed my doctor my leg and he wanted to check on my platelets and did a blood test. Well I got a cal that next week and said I needed to come back in because my platelets were low. I went with the boys for a quick 5 minute draw and got a call back a few days later saying my platelets are still low and they are going to have to monitor it. The nurse said that it wasn't a sign of pre-eclampsia yet and that the doctor wasn't concerned about this yet. So I have been taking it easy as much as possible.





No comments:
Post a Comment