Tomorrow we get to meet our sweet baby, Rowan! We cannot wait! I am kinda of in disbelief that 1) its finally here and 2) I will have a newborn again! I am so used to the boys and that they are fairly independent so its going to be weird to have someone who depends on me 100% again.
I am also shocked that he did not come on his own!!! I went to the doctor again today and I was not dilated at all! I will be 39 weeks tomorrow exactly when I have him! My family and Jason keep saying "he likes to snuggle with his Mommy!;)"
We go in tomorrow at 1:30 to the hospital and the c-section is scheduled for 4 pm. I know we probably will have him a lot later than that because lets face it, hospitals rarely run on time. So if you could say a prayer for us at around 4 that would be great. I am really nervous this time. I guess with Corbin and Grayson I didn't know I was going to have Corbin turn into a c-section so I had no time to think about it. Then with Grayson same thing, I didn't know I was going to have him that night so it was a surprise.
We have to take Grayson to the doctor tomorrow morning because poor guy we think has a sinus infection or something. He isn't feel his best and I don't want to be worrying about him in the hospital. I talked to my sister Carrie today and told her about Grayson and she said well you don't want him to have a virus Rowan could get or something. I guess I didn't think about that! So off to the doctor we go. Jason may have to wear a mask around Rowan too for a few days because he has had some upper respiratory issues. I talked to my dad though, who is a doctor and he said since I am nursing Rowan and he has the moms antibodies for the first three months he should be ok though.
Again please think of us tomorrow afternoon. I know I am going to be annoyed because I cannot eat or drink water ALL day long. I drink tons of water all day so this will be extremely annoying to me!
Oh well in the grand scheme of things we are just excited to meet our Rowan! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment