Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hazel and Olive




  I think it safe to say I have an addiction.... to a little website called Hazel and Olive.com.  I absolutely love this online clothes boutique.  It is phenomenal! I even received a gift card from my MIL for H&O for my birthday! I got my 15 year old SIL addicted to the site too... opps! 

  The prices are hard to beat... I am a serious online shopper, I mean who wants to drag three little kids around the mall I mean come on! After Corbin scared the crap out of me last summer by hiding at the Gap when I was there with my sisters and mom, I freaked out and was crying, never mind the fact that I was hormonal and pregnant, when the sales lady brought him to me 10 minutes later. I was thinking the worst that someone had kidnapped our baby!  So, needless to say I love online shopping from the comfort of our home! I love the fact that H&O has free shipping!  The woman that owns the site... Taylor, has phenomenal customer service. There have been a few errors in my orders and she does not hesitate to make sure her customers are 100% happy at all times! 

  A few of my favorite items I have or want to have!:) 
I got this jacket from my hubby for my b-day! LOVE IT! 
Just got this and cannot wait to wear this top! It is sold out within seconds every time I have tried to order it! Finally its on its way to me now! :) (Her model is the cutest! I have hair envy! :)

Want this! 

No comments: