Jason and I decided to start a blog now that Corbin is here so our friends and family can see him grow up even if they don't live in Austin!Corbin is ten weeks old today! As of last Tuesday he weights 12 pounds 2 oz and is 22 inches long. I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! We are enjoying every minute of our lives with Corbin. He is starting to smile and interact so much more now! Last night I put him in his crib (a totally rare occurrence because he sleeps cuddled into me at night), and he was just kicking and staring at his brown wall with the turquoise polka dots and smiling. It was so cute! I had to take a picture! (He was getting ready for bed - that's why he's in his diaper!)

We also had to take a picture of Corbin in his sailor outfit! My sister Merritt got it for him and he is too adorable in it!
I hope you all enjoy reading the blog! We will try to post often! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment