Monday, April 28, 2008

Smiles





Corbin has been smiling and interacting with us a lot lately! Jason and I thought we should post some cute pictures of Corbin smiling!

This is my third week back from maternity leave and seeing Corbin's smiling face after a stressful day at work just makes me forget about my frustrating day. I had a really hard time leaving Corbin today and really wished I could have strapped Corbin in the baby bjorn and have him come to school with me! However, we are fortunate enough to have our parents living here in Austin and my Mom watches Corbin while I am at work. So at least I know he is being loved and gets tons of attention while we're at work. Luckily, there are only five more weeks until summer! I can't wait to spend the summer with him.

I am sure Daddy can't wait until Corbin can play video games with him. Jason got Mario Kart today and played for a few hours after work today. He wants me to try to play. I always was awful at the racing games I always just moved my controller like I was driving with the controller and I would go all over the place. So it should be interesting!

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

What a cutie! We'll have to get the boys together during the summer for a play date! Can't wait to read more about your adventures!