Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Where is Daddy?

Looking back through our family blog I realized there aren't any pictures of Jason on here! Corbin and I started feeling really bad about it! We love you Daddy!

This blog is a tribute to a wonderful husband and father! I love you Jason! Your my best friend and the love of my life. I couldn't have gotten this far without your love and support. You are amazing.

Once upon a time:

Our first Valentine's Day, February 2004

In the beginning, two people fell in love! (thanks to my Dad, Jason's Mom, Carrie and Payton!)

Then got married. November 19, 2005

Who wanted a baby! Five months pregnant

Jason and I smiling while I was in labor! Never felt a contraction!


Our first family picture! February 12, 2008

Daddy and Corbin "male-bonding" minutes after being born.

Sleeping in the hospital. My boys look so precious!


About to head home after a week of staying in the hospital.

Daddy and Corbin cuddling in Corbin's room! (which he never uses!)

My handsome boys!


Corbin's first bottle!


"Daddy, I am sick of looking at that camera!"


Playing with Daddy on the floor!


Humm, we spend far to much time on our brown couch! "Don't you think, Daddy?"


"See, I can hold myself up! Daddy, aren't you proud?"

My first time swimming! It was fun. Thanks, Dad.

No comments: