Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Uh Oh ....

it looks like we are going to have to move the crib mattress down! Today Corbin had one of his almost daily blow outs that required a bath and Mommy had to go throw his clothes in the wash. So I put him in his crib and went to put his clothes in the washer. I found him on his knees grabbing the bumper! Being the wonderful Mommy that I am I had to run get my camera. (Well, I had to show Jason what our wonderful son was up to while I was washing his clothes!)

This is how I found him when I was walking by his room with a basket of clean laundry.

"What Mommy? I am not doing anything wrong?! See my sneaky, cute smile?"







This is a picture I took this morning of Corbin pushing my pregnancy pillow (we use it as a barrier so Corbin won't go on the linoleum)(well forget that!) as Corbin scooted across the floor.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Dear lord he's a frikkin' cutie :) Guess it's time to baby-proof the home!

Sarah Jean said...

We now know where to get some good baby proofing advice! The new position is great...Sawyer starts his school on Monday, so that will be a little tough, but once we can into a routine, I know we'll do great!