
She was born Saturday morning October 4 at 9:19 a.m. weighing 7 lbs 15 oz and she is 19 1/2 inches long.
My sister Carrie is doing great! Jeff was so giddy when I talked to him on Saturday morning! A proud Daddy of his three girls! Payton and Reese love their little sister! I called my sister today and she said that Payton had asked Reese when she was getting close to Morgan if she had "fertilized" yet."(She meant to say sanitize! I love 5 year olds! They say the cutest things!)
The whole fam cannot wait to meet the newest addition to the Dunn family the week of Thanksgiving! We love her already, Carrie and Jeff! Give her huge kisses from her Aunt, Uncle, and cousin!
(Carrie, I wanted to add the cute pictures you sent from the hospital photo session but it wouldn't let me right click!)

1 comment:
Mack- Mom, Dad and I read your blog together today and we loved it!!! Keep on Blogging!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your camping trip!!! We love you Mackenz!!
Love,
Carrie
Post a Comment