Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sick Day


I helped Mommy while she made cinnamon rolls...I played with my toys!

I played with Daddy!

I helped Mommy clean, while Daddy watched.

"Oh remote! Yes!"

Corbin has been battling a cold complete with cough and runny nose with an added ear infection since the weekend. Yesturday my Mom watched him but when I called her she told me that he was barely eating and that he wasn't himself. He needed his Mommy! He also wanted to nurse for comfort a lot before I left for work yesturday.

So today we stayed home so he could recouperate. I think he is almost 100% back to normal except he still has his cough so hopefully he will be going to back school tomorrow. He slept a lot today and just relaxed with Mommy and Daddy too (he came at lunch because his throat was bothering him from allergies.) If Corbin is anything like his Daddy (hes a mini Jason) we will have many sick days because of sore throats etc.

No comments: