Saturday, January 17, 2009

First Words!

Lately Corbin has started to say some words with meaning. On our cruise, while in Jamacia, Corbin learned how to say 'Hi' while waving. He waves and says "hiiiiiiiiii" (its the best I can do on a blog... hearing him say it is so adorable!) He also says "uh oh." He learned by imitating me when he drops something and I always say "uh oh."

We have tried the whole signing thing and Corbin doesn't seem interested. I talked to my mom about it because some of Corbin's friends are signing and Corbin isn't. She said that well maybe he is a different kind of learner and is an auditory learner and he isn't a visual learner or he isn't ready to sign yet. Corbin is more verbal and is always talking. I mean our child babbles constantly. Its really wonderful to hear his little voice all day. I have to say its one of the best sounds in the world. Especially when he wants "Momma" and starts saying my name! I love it!



Corbin was sick on Thursday so Momma stayed home with him. Our child always smiles even when he is under the weather. We love that sweet smile! :)

No comments: