Saturday, February 21, 2009

No!!!

Corbin has been very busy lately exploring. He figured out how to climb into this rocking chair and learned how to give his Mom and Dad heart attacks; by standing on the rocking chair. We have been telling him the word "No" a lot lately. A few of his favorites lately: when he tries to pull the cord out of my computer and put it in his mouth. His new favorite is to feed Kylie, our dog, all his meal. When Jason and I tell him "NO" he starts laughing hysterically! He giggles and laughs which makes it hard for Jason and I to keep a straight face (we have to turn away). He also has been biting me a lot lately. I think he is getting some new teeth.

It certainly is hard to say "NO" to that sweet face.


Getting up in the chair!

Sitting!


Wow I can stand up!

So proud of himself. I was right there making sure he didn't fall.
Add Image

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Connor laughs too when I tell him no. But moving him away to a time-out spot really ticks him off.