Saturday, April 4, 2009

We have a walker!

Corbin was helping Jason, with a favorite activity... helping push the laundry basket from the laundry room to our bedroom. Once in our room he then took three steps from our armoire to the laundry basket! Jason and I just stood there shocked! Then later on in the morning Corbin took about five steps by himself!

We are so proud of you Corbin Michael! We love you!

P.S. Yesterday we had Longhorn Lawns put new sod in our front and backyard! I guess once you saw the sod... you knew it was time to walk! (A few weeks ago we found out our sweet boy absolutely LOVES being outside! I then told Jason we had to redo the grass so Corbin and I could spend a LOT of time outside this summer!)

P.P.S. Corbin said "car" today for the first time while playing with a car in the bath! Imagine someone from New Jersey saying "cah" thats how Corbin says it! CUTE!

No comments: