
Corbin didn't like the moving cars at Chuckie E. Cheese

Daddy got to come to Chuckie E. Cheese just like last year! It is right next to National Instruments! Thanks for coming and playing Daddy!
"Ok Morgan, you just relax, I will do all the work!"
Giving Morgan love pats!
"Oh Mom do I have to wear the hat?!"
I don't like that hat!
Playing at Zilker Park. I think I will like it better when I can start walking.
I love the baby swing!
Riding the Zilker Park train! Last year when I rode the train I was three weeks old! Now look at me!
During spring break my sister Carrie, her girls, and my brother Sutton all home. We've had lots of family time. We went to Chuckie E. Cheese, Zilker Park and we rode the train, and spent a lot of fun time playing at Mimi and Boompa's house.
Mommy really can't wait for summer so we can play together all day everyday! I can't wait to be with Mommy and play at home too! This week while outside at my parents house we discovered Corbin loves being outside...the only hard part is he can't walk yet and he wants to crawl everywhere. We will get there soon enough. He took three steps by himself a few times between my sister and I.
Mommy really can't wait for summer so we can play together all day everyday! I can't wait to be with Mommy and play at home too! This week while outside at my parents house we discovered Corbin loves being outside...the only hard part is he can't walk yet and he wants to crawl everywhere. We will get there soon enough. He took three steps by himself a few times between my sister and I.






1 comment:
I wish I could've gone with you guys to the park - Corbin looks like he was having a lot of fun! We definitely need to get a swing for him! :D
Post a Comment