This past weekend our family decided that instead of getting a new car we are going to get the C-RV fixed. We test drove the Toyota Highlander and really liked it but felt pressured to buy it because it was the last day of the month and they were trying to give us a really good deal. I am happy we didn't buy it though. We just finished paying off both cars and all our bedroom furniture. We decided we are going to pay off our 15% mortgage which will help us afford a better house, which is better for our family in the long run.
In other news... Jason and I are trying to channel Corbin's energy into helpfulness. We took him to Target on Saturday and could barely get any shopping done. We left within 20 minutes. He doesn't like to be in the cart anymore and the stroller is a distant memory! He will not go in the stroller anymore. He just wants to walk around and "help" pick out things off the shelf. So I decided he should help with the shopping. He likes to help get Kylie's food and will carry her bowl after filling it up with food to her dog food/water holder all WITHOUT SPILLING! It is so cute!

Helping Mommy get Kylie's food!
Note: Please excuse the messy house! Corbin was almost 100% better today so we played A LOT! He was making up for lost time being so sick yesterday! And I was vacuuming up ANTS all day because we have an ant infestation in our house! Jason put out some stuff tonight and Corbin, Grayson and I are exiled to the upstairs for tonight.Corbin was practically running to put Kylie's food in the food dish. Jason had a hard time getting a picture of him carrying the food to her dish.

See all done! I did it without spilling!
See I did it all by myself! GO CORBIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment