Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pizza!!

The other night I helped Mommy cook for the first time! Mommy wanted to do this special activity with me because Mimi, my grandma, used to cook and bake with Mommy ALL the time and she has very fond memories of cooking with her Mommy! She wants to pass on that tradition and create new memories with me!

We made a homemade pizza!


First we poked holes in the dough so it wouldn't rise too much!

Didn't I do a good job?


Then we put the pizza sauce on! I was really good at spreading it!


I helped sprinkle on the cheese! I liked to eat it too!

I helped put on the veggies! Mommy told me she thinks she should have thought of this idea long ago because I was trying and eating new veggies I have never eaten before!


I love being Mommy's helper! :)
Caught with an olive in my mouth! ;)
Ready to bake!

I did a really good job making the pizza! I even helped Mommy make zucchini bread for my teachers at school for teacher appreciation day!

Something I'm really enjoying lately is having Mommy and Daddy crawl in bed with me and read stories before bedtime. My favorites right now are "Good night Moon" or as I call it "Night Moon", "No, David", and "Brown Bear, Brown Bear." I think Mommy has been feeling a little sad though because I am really favoring Daddy or as I call him "Daaa Yee" right now! I wouldn't let Mommy read any of the books last night. Mommy knows I still love her and I send her vibes to tell her not to take it personal!

I have also been talking up a STORM latey! Last night while in the bathtub I kept asking Mommy and Daddy "whats this?" I am very curious! I also say "I sorry!"

I also like to play the game "Where is Grayson?!" When Mommy says "Where's Grayson?" I lift up Mommy's shirt and kiss or blow raspberries on her tummy! I like that game! :) Grayson freaked me out the other night he was MOVING A TON and was pushing a foot or a leg out and I put my hand on Mommy's tummy and had this look of terror on my face! Mommy and Daddy laughed at me!

Mommy got to see me get my first kisses today from a girl when I got picked up from school! My friend Piper kept giving me kisses when I was leaving! Mommy thought it was really cute!

No comments: