When I was on the computer yesterday I heard Corbin giggling behind me. I turned around and saw him in Grayson's swing! Jason and I thought this was hilarious!
Yesturday was full of doctors appointments. We first had to go to Corbin's ENT appointment to check on his ear tubes. We go every three months. Dr. Scholl said that Corbin's left ear tube has fallen out and there was some fluid behind his ear drum. I am PRAYING he doesn't' get an ear infection! We have to call Dr. Scholl and/or our pediatrician if he does get one though. We have to go back in six weeks to have him checked now. We had to get his hearing checked too and WOW it was nap time and Corbin was so tired I was so glad Jason was there with me! Corbin was really upset and was trying to get down in the little sound booth and poor Jason had to just keep him on his lap while Corbin was thrashing around trying to get down.
Speaking of Jason we are REALLY going to miss him being home after this week. Since November 23, Jason has been working from home. He didn't work the two weeks after Grayson was born though. I have LOVED having Jason home. I keep telling him that it is great for our marriage to have him home just focusing on us and our boys. Sometimes I think we forget to remember why we work and provide for our families and get caught up in the day to day. I know I was. Once I get home from work I am frantically trying to make Corbin and my lunch for the next day, make dinner, laundry, etc, play with Corbin, and then its time for bed and doing it all over the next day. There just aren't enough hours in the day.
Yesterday afternoon I took Grayson to his one month check up. He was 21 3/4" in height and weights 9 lbs 15 oz. He is 5 weeks old today. He is a really good eater! He also had to get a shot. I felt so bad for the little guy! We go back the 26th of January for his two month appointment.
Grayson also took a bottle for Jason the other day which I am happy about! For reasons I don't want to discuss on the blog, my sub decided to not come back after Christmas break, so I may have to leave Grayson with my mom so I can figure out who will be with my class once school starts back up next week. I am trying to not stress about that stuff though right now. As Jason and my mom keep telling me it will all work out.
Speaking of Jason we are REALLY going to miss him being home after this week. Since November 23, Jason has been working from home. He didn't work the two weeks after Grayson was born though. I have LOVED having Jason home. I keep telling him that it is great for our marriage to have him home just focusing on us and our boys. Sometimes I think we forget to remember why we work and provide for our families and get caught up in the day to day. I know I was. Once I get home from work I am frantically trying to make Corbin and my lunch for the next day, make dinner, laundry, etc, play with Corbin, and then its time for bed and doing it all over the next day. There just aren't enough hours in the day.
Yesterday afternoon I took Grayson to his one month check up. He was 21 3/4" in height and weights 9 lbs 15 oz. He is 5 weeks old today. He is a really good eater! He also had to get a shot. I felt so bad for the little guy! We go back the 26th of January for his two month appointment.
Grayson also took a bottle for Jason the other day which I am happy about! For reasons I don't want to discuss on the blog, my sub decided to not come back after Christmas break, so I may have to leave Grayson with my mom so I can figure out who will be with my class once school starts back up next week. I am trying to not stress about that stuff though right now. As Jason and my mom keep telling me it will all work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment