Tuesday, December 1, 2009

one week old!


First picture with Mommy and Daddy!


In the nursery getting weighted and looked over. I like this picture because our entire families were there looking through the window. It was great because Grayson decided to come when my brother, Sutton and my sister Carrie and her family were in town. It was really special to have them here to meet Grayson!


Our first picture as a family of four!


Corbin loved the phone on my hospital bed!
Getting ready to go home!!!


Corbin tried on his cousins glasses from the Christmas Carol 3-D movie!


This is what happens when Daddy makes Corbin lunch with Magic Pop and nutella!

At the pediatrician this morning! Our little guy was wide awake... rare occasion right now!

Today, Grayson is one week old! We have had an interesting week so far! On Sunday Grayson came down with pink eye! Corbin had it a few weeks ago and the pediatrician said that it probably hadn't cleared up and Corbin gave it to Grayson. Poor little guy!

We went to the pediatrician today and Grayson weights 6 lbs 1o oz. He weighted 6 lbs 9 oz when we left the hospital. Dr. Owens wants us to come back Friday and see if he has gained some weight by then. He is supposed to be gaining an ounce a day.

I've been having some blood pressure problems. Yesterday I woke up with a headache and so I took my blood pressure it was 166/104. I called my doctor and they called me in a prescription for blood pressure medication. I am going to see Dr. Kuhlmann next week so hopefully my blood pressure will be better! I want to enjoy my Corbin and Grayson and not have a huge persistent headache!

Corbin loves his "baby" as he calls Grayson. He worries about where "baby" is if he is in the pack in play or something. He has been a huge help and get me things if I need something while I am nursing Grayson.

We are really enjoying this time right now with our family!

No comments: