Grayson is really expressing his desires to MOVE! He is starting to get on all fours and rock all the time. He is loves being on the floor and playing with toys and spinning 360s on the floor. He lays on his tummy and spins around to look at everything around him!
Grayson also has been sleeping in his bed and putting himself to sleep recently. He only cries for a few minutes about 5 max and then he rolls over and then goes to sleep. He wakes up around 12:30 or 1:00 most nights and then I am a bad mommy and bring him in bed with me again. Its just great to be able to read a book and not worry about nursing Grayson to bed. Its good for both of us! Lets see if he keeps doing so well.
Grayson also has been sleeping in his bed and putting himself to sleep recently. He only cries for a few minutes about 5 max and then he rolls over and then goes to sleep. He wakes up around 12:30 or 1:00 most nights and then I am a bad mommy and bring him in bed with me again. Its just great to be able to read a book and not worry about nursing Grayson to bed. Its good for both of us! Lets see if he keeps doing so well.
I am so glad it is summer and the boys and I have been having a great time already. Corbin and I made cookies, neiman marcus bars, after his nap today! :) We are waiting for them to finish! He even got a "soccer ball" aka sucker, when he was helping me!
Cute randomness from our 2 year old! Corbin loves looking for Toyota Priuses on the road, thanks to a matchbox car my mom got him a long time ago that has always been a favorite. He finds them a lot of times when Jason and I don't even notice like yesterday in the grocery store parking lot! What happened to looking for VW bugs on road like when I was little?
No comments:
Post a Comment