Today Grayson crawled for the first time which was about three or four crawls! We are so excited about this milestone! In the past week Grayson when he does his little scoot/crawl he can go from crawling to a sitting position!
Then when I was changing his clothes to get ready for bed I checked in his mouth and he is going to be getting a tooth soon on the lower right! I should have known he chews on everything!
Jason is so proud of Corbin! Today while driving back from look at a neigborhood up in North Austin Corbin looked at me and said "horns" and he did the hook em' horns symbol! :) It was cute!
Corbin loves to sing constantly and sings the Super Why, his new favorite show, songs all the time! Today he climbed onto his toy Mickey Mouse car and said "Super One (he calls the show Super One) Power to Read." (The show is about superhero readers solving problems using reading/spelling,etc.)
No comments:
Post a Comment