Yesterday we went to the Austin's children's museum, it was Corbin's first time there, with my friend Stephanie from work and her son Nevin. Nevin went to Corbin's daycare and they were good buds. Corbin gave Nevin a huge hug when he saw him! It was so cute! Corbin had the best time! He was so good! I talked to him before we went there and told he had to hold my hand because there would be a lot of people there and he followed almost all of my directions! I was so proud of him! We had a little trouble because he did NOT want to leave the train station that is upstairs he loved it! He would push the train sound buttons and then say "I did it!" and jump up and down all excited! It was so cute!
We spent Sunday at Jason's mom's house. We went to Target and were going down a toy asile when Corbin started screaming "SUPER WHY!" We looked and it was a cute cape, mask and a "Why writer." We were going to just let him play with it in the cart and we decided to hide it. I honestly didn't think he would wear the cape or mask and he would only play with the "why writer." Corbin starts looking around the cart and said "Mommy, Daddy where is Super why." Can you help me find it Super why?"
No comments:
Post a Comment