At the grocery store with Mommy yesterday! :) The picture is small because I took it with my Iphone.
Well our house officially was put intothe MLS system this morning! So other realtors can see our house and come see it! We had our first showing! I was vaccuming and didn't hear the phone and I was just finished vaccuming the whole house and looked out the window and saw people walk up. I ran downstairs and Corbin is repeating his Mommies choice words of "OH SHIT!" because I didn't know anyone was coming! Note to self make sure to choose my explicatives closely!
I didn't hear the phone! I later checked my phone and the dude called me 5 minutes before they showed up! Apparently they didn't see the note to call 2 hours ahead! I made that special note to try and keep the boys nap schedule consistent. I seriously think the poor boys naps are going to be so out of whack! So I ran and put Kylie in her crate (Corbin earlier heard her whinying in her crate and Corbin went up to her and said "You ok Kylie!?") in our backporch and then ran to make Corbin get his shoes on. I told the people I needed 5 minutes and then we would be out of here!
Anyways hopefully we will get a ton more showings! I hope! ;)
In other news Grayson is so adorable! He absolutely adores his big brother! When we are driving I see him craning his neck to try and look and see what Corbin is doing. While I was just cooking dinner Grayson was in his highchair eating Cheerios and Corbin comes up and sits next to him and starts throwing the Cheerios and Grayson and Corbin start hysterically laughing!!! It was really cute and I caught the tail end of the excitement on video! I thought it was too cute to be upset and the dog ate the Cheerios that fell on the floor! I am trying SOO hard to not have the boys or myself make a mess so we can leave at a moments notice!
Since Corbin has been watching Super Why! he loves looking for "SUPER LETTERS!" He looks for letters/words all the time! Yesterday he saw a STOP sign and said "SUPER LETTERS" and I told him it said STOP and so today we were going somewhere and he said "STOP MOMMY!" Yay our son is starting to recognize environmental print! Go Corbin! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment