Merry Christmas! The Ziaja's had a amazing Christmas and I hope you did too! The boys got a kitchen and grill set and have been playing and/or fighting to play with it since! We got a lot of organizational things at IKEA and our house looks somewhat in order! Thank goodness because I was getting panicky at all the toys and sheer mess that is our house all the time!
Playing in the kitchen together!
Jason surpirised me with an Ipad and so I have been reading up a storm on it! Hehe last night Corbin told me to put down my ipad and come play with him! I love our sweet boy! I love my present so much Jason!
Grayson turned 13 months yesterday! Our sweet little guy is trying to walk still but doesn't have the confidence to go it alone! He is starting to take about 3 steps towards something then falls. He is talking up a storm on Christmas eve he learned how to say "thank you!" I was lucky enough to get it on video! Its so cute!
Jason surpirised me with an Ipad and so I have been reading up a storm on it! Hehe last night Corbin told me to put down my ipad and come play with him! I love our sweet boy! I love my present so much Jason!
Grayson turned 13 months yesterday! Our sweet little guy is trying to walk still but doesn't have the confidence to go it alone! He is starting to take about 3 steps towards something then falls. He is talking up a storm on Christmas eve he learned how to say "thank you!" I was lucky enough to get it on video! Its so cute!
1 comment:
Oh THANKS for posting that picture :P
Post a Comment