Grayson started offically walking today! We were in his room this morning and he just started taking off from his dresser to this HUGE giffafe toy next to his crib! He almost got all the way there. He did it again a few minutes later! He is getting so big! Yay Grayson! Grayson starts in the toddler room on Monday (no more baby room... its bittersweet! because by the time Corbin was going to the toddler room I was pregnant with Grayson, so who knows if and when we will have another baby in the "baby room!") and thank goodness he started walking because I have been terrified the other kids would trample my baby! Gray looks so cute with his little arms out wobbily walk!
Our little man is also a MILK MONSTER! OMG he LOVES LOVES LOVES milk! He can sign more and say "ma" for "more" and he signs milk, he puts his pointer and thumb together like a pinscher grasp, and said "mmm." I have started to limit his milk consumption a ton because he was drinking so much his little tummy would get full and he wouldn't want to eat any food and he got sick a few times from drinking and being so full. The only problem is is that he dislikes water now! I don't know what to do! He will take a sip and then throw it on the floor! If he sees Corbin with some milk he will crawl SUPER fast, seriously I never seen this kid move this fast, to try and steal his milk from him!
I have tried giving him Keifer, its a yogurt drink with a lot of great probiotics instead of milk. But he keeps signing "more!"
I think Grayson is going to be our quiet yet mischievous child! He is a BIG climber! He loves to climb on everything! He took apart his nightlight today and took the bulb out of the light.
No comments:
Post a Comment