Corbin's favorite books before bed are the "Knuffle Bunny" series and "if you give a mouse a cookie!" We read these books almost every night. I love this night time ritual!
Funny thing that happened while Jason and I were reading 'Goodnight Moon" we were asking Corbin where the mittens where in the picture. He pointed to the kittens. It took me a minute to realize why he pointed to the kittens. In the movie Bolt the cat in the movies name is Mittens! It was super cute and Jason and thought it was super cute and funny!
Funny thing that happened while Jason and I were reading 'Goodnight Moon" we were asking Corbin where the mittens where in the picture. He pointed to the kittens. It took me a minute to realize why he pointed to the kittens. In the movie Bolt the cat in the movies name is Mittens! It was super cute and Jason and thought it was super cute and funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment