November is by far my favorite month! (NO CLUE why this is all underlined! I can't get it off!)
So much happens in this month for our family. We have a million birthdays including Jason and Grayson, and our anniversary, Thanksgiving, time with family.
Our 6 year anniversary was on Saturday! We got to sleep in because the boys slept over at the in-laws house. Yes it was only until 7:30 because I guess I cannot sleep in anymore! I wasn't feeling well so we staying in and watched Planes, Trains, and Automobiles! Love that movie!
We had a great day of just being together! Its been so nice to reconnect with my hubs when work, life, and kids seem to get the better of you some days!
We ended the evening with going to one of our favorites, Flemings and ate, drank a ton, OMG their blueberry lemon drop, and talked a lot! I LOVE their lemon drop but I had to stop at one because I never drink so I knew it wouldn't end well if I stopped there!
Love you Jason, I hope we can have another 6 years and another two kids! JK. I think I may be lucky enough to get a 3rd child in the next few years once Corbin is out of daycare! Oh the daycare expenses!
So much happens in this month for our family. We have a million birthdays including Jason and Grayson, and our anniversary, Thanksgiving, time with family.
Our 6 year anniversary was on Saturday! We got to sleep in because the boys slept over at the in-laws house. Yes it was only until 7:30 because I guess I cannot sleep in anymore! I wasn't feeling well so we staying in and watched Planes, Trains, and Automobiles! Love that movie!
We had a great day of just being together! Its been so nice to reconnect with my hubs when work, life, and kids seem to get the better of you some days!
We ended the evening with going to one of our favorites, Flemings and ate, drank a ton, OMG their blueberry lemon drop, and talked a lot! I LOVE their lemon drop but I had to stop at one because I never drink so I knew it wouldn't end well if I stopped there!
Love you Jason, I hope we can have another 6 years and another two kids! JK. I think I may be lucky enough to get a 3rd child in the next few years once Corbin is out of daycare! Oh the daycare expenses!
No comments:
Post a Comment