Last Wednesday Jason and I took off so we could spend his 30th birthday together! We had a wonderful day without kids and went on an eating extravaganza! We out to breakfast (Magnolia), lunch (Mikado for sushi), and dinner at our favorite Z'Tejas!
We got to test out his new birthday present! Our house was already wired for surround system in our game room, and we watched a movie together! Its very nice! :)
I hope you had a great birthday baby! You got a great new wardrobe and I think we both gained a few from our day-o-eating!
We got to test out his new birthday present! Our house was already wired for surround system in our game room, and we watched a movie together! Its very nice! :)
I hope you had a great birthday baby! You got a great new wardrobe and I think we both gained a few from our day-o-eating!
No comments:
Post a Comment