Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

So sorry you have been neglected lately. Life is getting in the way of blogging! I only seem to have enough energy to post about the boys and if I happen to plop in a photo from my iphone then well we call it good!

This driving back and forth to South Austin is taking a toll of me and my boys! Waking up at 4:30 is only made possible thanks to a few cups of strong coffee! Poor Corbin is getting in trouble a lot at school for not listening, being too hyper, etc and I truly believe that this is in part because we wake them up at 5:30-5:45 daily. Also he is trying HARD to give up his nap! I can't tell you how many times he falls asleep on our hour ride home. My child does NOT do well without a nap! Thats when all his "interesting" misbehaviors come out, i.e. not listening, the hyperness etc. I cannot even being to tell you how stressed I am all the time as well. I have to make sure I leave work by 3:30 to make sure that we aren't sitting in traffic for more than an hour. Also work has been difficult lately, with behavior stuff that makes me even more stressed, but I won't get into that on here.

Sorry, blog, for this huge "bitchfest!" I am truly trying to stay positive but I feel like our day to day life is suffering sometimes because I am so tried all the time from this commute. I am just looking forward to spending the next week and a half with my husband, who is off these next two weeks!, and my family! So excited my sister, Merritt, is coming in town today!

BTW the Taylor Swift song called "Never Grow Up" has had me in tears thinking of our boys! I have said numerous times, as impractical it is that I would love if they stayed this little forever. I am seriously going to miss Corbin and Mommy "snuggle times' before bed! I am going to miss Grayson saying "water too"(he adds the word too to almost everything he wants)." and asking for 'apple juice' aka orange juice a million times a day or "where we going?' whenever we get in the car! We love listening to "without you" by David Guetta its his favorite song! He sings the "without you" part all the time! He loves music and loves to sing!

No comments: