at the beginning of December! (Stinking 4 year old is so busy trying not look at the camera and is always soo busy!) (I had to tickle Grayson because he didn't want to sit for a picture and wanted to play! The boys were so over taking the 5 pictures that we took!)
Mommy is really excited because she gets to stay home with the three of us next year! We cannot be more happy too!! We get to get a new van! Yes, I said VAN! After looking at all our options this is the best option with the most room for our family!
I am super happy with this decision! The day I found out I was pregnant I was six weeks. (I have had zero nausea or morning sickness and have had two ultrasounds and at the 10 week one the baby was kicking all around and their thumb was by its face!) I had been home 3 days with some really weird virus and had a fever and a cough, which I still have, the boys were at Jason's dad house so I could rest. That didn't happen because I had to go the doctor because my dad thought I may have a UTI. I spent most of the day out and about waiting for the doctors office to call me to come in. I had mentioned to my Dad I was late and to the nurse. She told me I had to take a pregnancy test to rule that out first. I was so totally shocked! I just kept saying "WHAT!?!" Then I sent the pregnancy test to Jason via email because he was his 5 year celebration luncheon with work. I begged him not to open the email until after his luncheon. He told me later that's was like saying Do not press the big red button!
He texted me and said "Your staying home next year!" Everyone has commented in my family how much happier I am with this decision. Yes, things will be tight but we cancelled my credit card and I cannot be happier with that decision too. Jason and I are both super happy and not fighting over petty purchases that I have made. I am so happy because I could care a less about not having a paycheck! Spending this time with my kids is something I can never get back.
Looking forward to loving on Baby Ziaja #3, which I am almost convinced is another boy! This baby is due the day before Grayson was due!
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment