How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not yet. Thank goodness for the belly band! I can wear my jeans/shorts unbuttoned and it keeps my pants up!
Total weight gain/loss: + 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not yet. Thank goodness for the belly band! I can wear my jeans/shorts unbuttoned and it keeps my pants up!
Sleep: Not so great! I wake up 2/3 times a night and have to go to the bathroom and then get a drink of water because I cannot get enough water.
Best moment this week: First week of summer with my babies! We went to the Cedar Park library for the first time yesterday and had a great time checking out books together! :) Last week it was so incredibly hard to say goodbye to my co-workers last week, I have worked with these people for the past 5 and a half years. Broke my heart!
Movement: not yet
Food cravings: Anything healthy, salads, fruit, especially organic green grapes and watermelon, Grandma's brand hummus and pretzels chips, oh geez I cannot get enough of that snack!!! Last night though I was craving french fries while watching a movie with Jason and he went and got me some! LOVE THE MAN!
Food cravings: Anything healthy, salads, fruit, especially organic green grapes and watermelon, Grandma's brand hummus and pretzels chips, oh geez I cannot get enough of that snack!!! Last night though I was craving french fries while watching a movie with Jason and he went and got me some! LOVE THE MAN!
Gender: Still feel its another boy... (this is why I have a ton more boy names than the two girls names I have picked out one of them I have loved since before we knew Corbin's gender, Corbin woke up this morning and told he had a dream it was a girl and he has cried the past two days because he wants a sister. If I even tell him that its not up for me to decide, not ready to have the birds and the bees talk with my 4 year old, and that its up for God to decide, he starts crying. If I tell him that I would be happy with another boy he gets upset! Oh geez, we may never have a little sister in this family! ;(So needless to say we are foregoing the gender talk because Corbin is dead set on having a sister! He really loved playing with the girls in his classroom at school. I like that because I think they kept him more calm!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? same
What I miss: Coffee! I broke down and made myself a cup this morning after being so good this whole pregnancy!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? same
What I miss: Coffee! I broke down and made myself a cup this morning after being so good this whole pregnancy!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing our baby tomorrow for my first screen ultrasound.
Milestones: made it to 13 weeks and I haven't gained much weight (by 20 weeks with Grayson I had gained 20 lbs ugh! I ended up only gaining about 11 or so more lbs once he finally arrived) but have a little "tummy" I forgot how incredibly stressed I get when I am pregnant. I guess this time around too since I am staying home and felt I had everything "riding on this pregnancy" and that's the reason I am staying home, I as afraid Jason would make me go back to work if things didn't end well. Jason reassured me that if we lost the baby I could still stay home and love on Corby and Gracy! I had a scare at 9 weeks when the placenta took over and it sent me into a terrible panic that things were not alright. I was reassured when my OB's nurse did an ultrasound on me at 10 weeks 5 days just because she had had a crappy day and "didn't get to do anything fun," hey a free ultrasound, I will take it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment