Saturday, June 28, 2008

Corbin = Jason 2.0?

So I've had many people tell me how much they think Corbin looks like me, and seeing baby pictures of me definitely lends some credence to that notion... Here's a couple photos of me from when I was a baby:





My mom has a few other pictures of me that look to be the spitting image of Corbin... But from what my mom's told me of when I was a baby, Corbin's personality seems to come completely from MacKenzie (he's a very cuddly, happy baby, and loves baths!) :)

2 comments:

MacKenzie said...

I love my Jason's! hehe little Jason is so cute! ;) I just carried him for 9 months and we now have a clone of you! It will be interesting to see what he looks like as he gets older! Hopefully he will look a little like his Mommy!

I love you Jase!

MacKenzie said...

By the way... these pictures don't show do you and Corbin justice. The pictures my mom has from our baby shower look a lot more like Corbin!

Corbin and I love you! Mwah!