Friday, September 12, 2008

7 months of Joy


"Yes, I love sick days when I get to stay home with Mommy ALL DAY and have her all to myself."


Hehe I am hiding my new tooth! (sorry Iphone pics didn't come out too well)

Don't feed the lion, please! He's fierce!


We met Mimi today at the hair salon. WOO WOO Mimi, love your sassy short haircut!


Corbin is seven months today! I am still in shock at how quickly the time has flown by.

While I miss that sweet tiny little baby he once was... everyday with Corbin is a new adventure! Corbin has really blossomed into a sweet little boy (when hes not waking up his Mommy and Daddy at 4:45 a.m. almost daily!) Whenever we are in public he LOVES to get strangers attention. He will stare at them as if to say "Hello, cute baby over here, please pay attention to me!" He also likes to try out his new "roar" on strangers, especially at restaurants and the grocery store. We discovered this new noise last Thursday morning as I was getting ready for work and we had Corbin in the exasaucer. It has a lion on it that roars when you press the button and Corbin pressed it and then growled. Jason and I looked at each other and both said "Did he just roar?" Ever since then he LOVES to show everyone his new noise!

Corbin has a new found LOVE of Kylie, our dog. He just looks at her and starts going into hysterics. Kylie has been wonderful and patient with Corbin and has even endured a few many fur pullings. (I am sure a few of many thousands to come. Poor Kylie!) He also loves roaring at Kylie too!

No comments: