Sunday, December 14, 2008

A few of my favorite things!


Pictures from breakfast this morning!


Since our blog is quickly becoming our digital baby book... (I never honestly started the one we were given... because when Corbin first came home I was just trying to survive with a newborn.) I wanted to remember a few of my favorite things that our sweet little boy does.

1) When Corbin wakes up, (he still sleeps with us... its how I can manage with working, and still being able to function the next day) he makes sure to be super loud and crawls over to Daddy to make sure he wakes him up too. I don't know how much Daddy likes it but it is pretty cute! He loves to go over and cuddle into Daddy and bang on him to make sure he is really awake.

2) As you can tell from the picture below, Corbin loves to push just about anything that moves around the house to get around! He loves taking our hands and laughs the entire time while "walking" around. He ended up pushing that chair all around the kitchen!


3) Corbin can say Momma and knows the meaning of the word. If I leave the room he cries and says "Momma." We are currently working on "DaDa." He sure says 'dada dada' all the time but he just rattles it off all the time.

4) Corbin learned how to play peek-a-boo by himself the other night at a resturant. It was soo cute! I was totally wishing we had the video camera at that moment.

5) Corbin also learned how to give kisses, with his mouth open! He likes to give to Daddy when he wakes up.

6) When Jason and I are having a conversation, Corbin has really been trying to talk with us. He leans in and will say some jibberish. It is so cute!

7) Corbin has been waving a lot to people like my brother, Brenton, and to Jason and I. If you say hi to him he will start waving!
We love you so much Corbin!

No comments: