Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My first Christmas Present


"Wow what is this fun white stuff?"

Over Thanksgiving break while my sister and her family was here, we exchanged Christmas presents. Corbin got to open his first Christmas present! He loved the paper! I think all his presents are going to have to be in bags this year! My sister made Corbin a no sew fleece blanket! It is super cute with embroidered blue beetle looking bugs on it.


"Oh there is something inside?"



"Ok, so I am just gonna go back to playing with the fun bag ok? Mommy, you hold the blanket!"



"This is nice and soft Aunt Carrie! Thank you!"


My sister, Carrie, even showed me how to make the blankets! Carrie, your right, super easy! I made the blanket that Payton is holding with Carrie's help! It is red with Dalmatian puppies on it and has a blue fleece back.

Thank you so much Carrie for helping me! We love you and miss you all terribly! I have to say I have the cutest nieces around! Payton and Reese are so much fun to play with and talk to! They say and do the cutest things!
Add Image

No comments: