Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Corbin's 12-month well-check

Corbin went to the doctor for his 12 month well-check finally. Our pediatrician wanted Corbin to be totally well and have no ear infection etc. before he had his well-check. Corbin's 12 month stats are he is 19 lbs 5 ounces, he is in the 5th percentile for weight. Jason and I knew we would have a super skinny kid and we were right! He is 29 inches long and in the 25th percentile for height. His head circumference is 46.6 cm and he is in the 50-75 percentile for his head circumference.

Well unfortunately for our little guy he still has fluid in one of his ears and he is on yet another antibiotic for an ear infection. We have to go back to the peditrician next week to see if it finally cleared up! We are hoping he is all ok! I had a lot of ear infections when I was little and I had to have ear tubes put in. I hope that will not be Corbin's case. I asked Dr. Ailleo if we should be refereed to an ENT and he said that we are coming into spring and ear infections season will be over. So we could discuss it if he is having problems winter.

No comments: