
When Mommy gave it to me I said "thank you!"
Lately Corbin has learned a lot of new words... "ball" being the favorite. The other morning when I got up for work at 5, Corbin got up and said "ball" the first thing! This morning he found some bubbles I had on a shelf and we were playing with them. I said "bubbles" and then I would pop them and say "pop." Well our little guy picked up the word "bubble" after I said it a few times.
Corbin also says "thank you." It is so fun to hear his little voice as he learns new words!
On the walking front...Corbin still isn't walking. But according to our pediatrician the average is 13-15 months. On Monday night as Jason and I were making dinner we notice Corbin was standing all by himself. He has learned to balance his weight on his feet. Then on Thursday afternoon when I picked Corby up from school he took two steps towards the daycare director. He still isn't that confident yet. Jason and I feel like it won't be long until we are chasing after him.
We are also trying a lot of new foods and get Corbin to possible be something other than the 5th percentile for weight. The other night I was eating a Boca burger and gave some to Corbin, well he wolfed it down. Then Friday night at Red Robin we ordered Corbin a Boca burger and I snuck some of my real hamburger , he didn't like it at all. E-ma, Jason's mom is proud, because she a vegetarian. Corbin also loves green olives and Mommy's zucchini bread.
Lately Corbin has learned a lot of new words... "ball" being the favorite. The other morning when I got up for work at 5, Corbin got up and said "ball" the first thing! This morning he found some bubbles I had on a shelf and we were playing with them. I said "bubbles" and then I would pop them and say "pop." Well our little guy picked up the word "bubble" after I said it a few times.
Corbin also says "thank you." It is so fun to hear his little voice as he learns new words!
On the walking front...Corbin still isn't walking. But according to our pediatrician the average is 13-15 months. On Monday night as Jason and I were making dinner we notice Corbin was standing all by himself. He has learned to balance his weight on his feet. Then on Thursday afternoon when I picked Corby up from school he took two steps towards the daycare director. He still isn't that confident yet. Jason and I feel like it won't be long until we are chasing after him.
We are also trying a lot of new foods and get Corbin to possible be something other than the 5th percentile for weight. The other night I was eating a Boca burger and gave some to Corbin, well he wolfed it down. Then Friday night at Red Robin we ordered Corbin a Boca burger and I snuck some of my real hamburger , he didn't like it at all. E-ma, Jason's mom is proud, because she a vegetarian. Corbin also loves green olives and Mommy's zucchini bread.


No comments:
Post a Comment