Brushing his "tee!" Corbin loves brushing his teeth and reminds me that he needs them brushed after every meal/snack etc.Corbin has really started to form attachments to his lovies and blankets that he sleeps with. Jason and I were wondering when he was going to fall in love with blankets. Jason and I are very tactile people and of course we both had blankets growing up.
Corbin has three lovies... monkey, lamb, and bear. They are these little lovie blankets with animal heads on them. They are super soft. I actually got the blue lamb, pink lamb (Corbin doesn't have that one) and the bear at a children's store I worked at in college. I liked how soft they were and so I got one for Jason and I. We got the monkey from a lady who got it for Corbin. My sister Merritt and I had her boys, Garrett and Trent, who Merritt still babysits for, in Mother's Day Out when we worked at West Austin Youth Association.
He sleeps with all three loveis and for the past few weeks when he wakes up he has to give me all three and his blanket. He cuddles with them when coming downstairs. He then usually wants breakfast and we don't really mess with the lovies/blanket until nap time. Until today, he has been carrying "monkey" around for most of the day. He also likes to take "monkey" with him in the car and he shoves him to the side in between his leg and the car seat! I think "monkey" is becoming a favorite out of the three. Then we have to do the whole routine again when he wakes up from his nap and gives me his "possy".
I think I am going to have get three more lovies when we have to go back to daycare. The good news is the company that makes these lovies has a pillow with an animal head on it and a big nap blanket with a head on it too. I think we may have to get the monkey nap blanket and pillow because he is definitely the softest!
Corbin has three lovies... monkey, lamb, and bear. They are these little lovie blankets with animal heads on them. They are super soft. I actually got the blue lamb, pink lamb (Corbin doesn't have that one) and the bear at a children's store I worked at in college. I liked how soft they were and so I got one for Jason and I. We got the monkey from a lady who got it for Corbin. My sister Merritt and I had her boys, Garrett and Trent, who Merritt still babysits for, in Mother's Day Out when we worked at West Austin Youth Association.
He sleeps with all three loveis and for the past few weeks when he wakes up he has to give me all three and his blanket. He cuddles with them when coming downstairs. He then usually wants breakfast and we don't really mess with the lovies/blanket until nap time. Until today, he has been carrying "monkey" around for most of the day. He also likes to take "monkey" with him in the car and he shoves him to the side in between his leg and the car seat! I think "monkey" is becoming a favorite out of the three. Then we have to do the whole routine again when he wakes up from his nap and gives me his "possy".
I think I am going to have get three more lovies when we have to go back to daycare. The good news is the company that makes these lovies has a pillow with an animal head on it and a big nap blanket with a head on it too. I think we may have to get the monkey nap blanket and pillow because he is definitely the softest!



No comments:
Post a Comment