Monday, July 27, 2009

20 WEEKS!!!!


20 week "Dah" picture (Corbin calls "tummy's "dahs" for some reason.) We have been talking a lot about his little brother in my "dah"! (I purposely didn't put my head in the picture
because my hair was wet.)


A picture of our ultrasound. I need Jason to scan in the pictures.

How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 10 lbs. Wish it was all belly but I have gained some weight in my thighs and booty :( I am really trying to not get as big as I was with Corbin. My goal is to just gain 30 lbs. I also have been getting super full after lunch and not wanting to eat much the rest of the day and I am not even eating that much. I don't know what my deal is! My doctor says my weight gain is good so far.
Maternity clothes? REALLY am not wanting to start wearing them when I got back to work in three weeks time. I have been getting by in dresses ALL summer!
Sleep: Not great... I have been having WEIRD DREAMS!!! (one consisted of me dating one of the Backstreet boys!) add to that thethree or four times I have to get up to pee and then sometimes I can't go back to sleep!
Best moment this week: well last week finding out we're having a BOY!
Movement: WOW this little guy moves SOOO much! Dr. Kuhlmann said he is breech and OH MAN DO I KNOW IT! He loves to kick me in the bladder! Fun stuff! He has been moving around since like 15 weeks! He is a lot more active then his brother was inutero!
Food cravings: fruit.
Gender: A sweet BOY!
Labor Signs: not this week thank goodness! I had contractions at 17 weeks... wasn't drinking enough water I think.
Belly Button in or out? Flat and squishy
What I miss: missing my non pregnancy body.
What I am looking forward to: holding our sweet little boy! ;) and for Corbin to meet his little brother!
Weekly Wisdom: Cherish this time with Corbin! I will have to be back at work before I know it! I love being home with my baby! :)
Milestones: made it to 20 weeks! Half way there! Grow strong baby boy!


Jason and I have decided we are going to name our son Grayson James. Grayson is a name that we just liked.... well I had to kinda talk Jason into the name because he thought it sounded a lot like Jason. But I think we are going to nickname him "Gray." His middle name has two meanings. Jason's father's name is James. Also my grandfather, who passed away in February, name was James.

We love you so much already Grayson! Daddy and I love feeling you kick around all the time.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Woo, check out that sexay tummay! ;) I think you still look perfect baby, no matter how many pounds you tack on. All I want is a healthy baby and a healthy momma!