Monday, November 2, 2009

Bed Rest?


I went to see Dr. Kuhlmann again. My blood pressure was 140/90 again. I now am required to go to the doctor every week now because of my high blood pressure. There wasn't any protein in my urine, which is good, and I have no swelling in my hands or feet (these are a few telltale signs of preeclampsia.)

During that appointment Dr. Kuhlmann had to reposition the Doppler a few times which kinda freaked me out. He reassured me that everything was ok with Grayson but his head was staying in one position and he was having a hard time getting a good heart beat reading.

Dr. Kuhlmann did tell me that probably after next week I am going to have to go on bed rest, which can help lower my blood pressure. I had blood work done today too though so if something shows up that's questionable, bed rest maybe sooner. I guess I will be ok with that because at least I will almost be 36 weeks at that time. I just really don't want to stop working. I had planned on working until Grayson comes. Bed rest would be VERY hard on me because I don't like to be told I can't do something and I start freaking out about household chores that aren't getting done etc. Since Jason has been home today he has made me stay on the couch! I love my husband!

Our sweet boy cracked Jason and I up this morning! He has started saying "that nice!" We were getting him ready for school this morning and Jason had this show on called "Sunrise Earth." It shows different sunrises in exotic/cool places around the world. Corbin all the sudden said "Wow, that nice!" We were so proud he put together 3 words!

No comments: