Yesterday while at my parents house I tried to put Corbin down for a nap. I put him in my sister Merritt's room and left him there to cry. Well about 20 minutes later I heard him at the top of the stairs. Corbin finally learned how to open doors! Much to my dismay! I knew he would learn eventually. I then tried to put him in my sister, Wynter's room. Yep he got out of there too. So then I tried to take him for a drive for like 20 minutes he fell asleep quickly but woke up when I tried to put him down on Merritt's bed once we got home. My mom and sister Carrie were like he is having such a great time playing with his cousins and he isn't acting bad why not just let him stay up and play. So charged by his catnap of 15 minutes Corbin played all afternoon with Payton and Reese! BTW Corbin is obessed with his four year old cousin Reese! She is so sweet to him and they love playing together. When Corbin woke up yesterday he was asking for "Reese!" We finally left my parents at 8 pm last night and Corbin crashed not even 5 minutes from my parents house! He rarely gets to see my sister and her girls so I guess I will be making nap exceptions this week and he is not acting cranky at all either. Payton is almost 7 and Carrie told me once you have kids that are older its really hard to get your younger kids to nap on a consistent routine once your older kids have things they have to go to.
Fast forward to this morning, I got out of the shower and heard Grayson crying so I went to pick him up and also heard another voice under our bedroom door! Corbin had opened his bedroom door! This weekend I guess we will be shopping for a safety door latch or something.
In other exciting news in the Ziaja household Grayson is basically rolling over from back to tummy but his sucking his thumb his preventing his top half from rolling over. He has his lower back and torso to the floor! Yay Grayson! :)
Fast forward to this morning, I got out of the shower and heard Grayson crying so I went to pick him up and also heard another voice under our bedroom door! Corbin had opened his bedroom door! This weekend I guess we will be shopping for a safety door latch or something.
In other exciting news in the Ziaja household Grayson is basically rolling over from back to tummy but his sucking his thumb his preventing his top half from rolling over. He has his lower back and torso to the floor! Yay Grayson! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment