



First of please excuse my lack of blogging! Work has gotten the better of me and I stay until almost 5:45 everyday and do NOT turn my computer on once I get home! I am so happy to be on Spring Break!
1) Grayson- Of course my children are my favorite things but the past two mornings blessed by spring break and getting to sleep in, Grayson has been SO CUTE! He wakes up and starts chatting and cooing and talking a lot! It is so cute!
Grayson has also taken up sucking his thumb and it is so adorable! Grayson is also the happiest baby! He smiles ALL the time! :) He is growing like a weed! He is currently in a size 2 diaper and growing out of his 3 month clothes and he is graduating to 6 months clothes.
2) Corbin saying "go go ___(insert some word)". He does it when he is really excited about something! Jason taught it to him! Complete with pumping one of his fists/arms in the air! For example we were going to my parents house the other day and he started saying "go go Baba" (thats what he calls my brother Brenton!")
Corbin LOVES wearing his Nemo hat!3) Pop Chips- They are so yummy and half the fat of potato chips! Jason and I LOVE the salt and cracked pepper! YUM!
4) Vanilla milk-I bought Corbin a 8 oz Horizon Vanilla milk yesterday at the store and it is SO good! Corbin loves it too!
Ok off to go play with my kids! Yay I cannot wait my sister is coming in town tonight with her girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment