
Decorating sugar cookies! Yes they are dress cookies but when you have 3 girl cousins that's to be expected! BTW Corbin couldn't care that they were dresses he thought they tasted great!

Decorating cookies with Payton and Reese!
I have great memories of making and decorating sugar cookies with my mom. She was so great about doing those things with us and I fully intend to that with my boys, and any other children we may have!

Boompa was holding Morgan and Corbin got jealous and made my Dad pick him up too!
Grayson hanging out with Mimi! Sorry not such a great picture, darn iphone! I forgot the camera again! But gosh I love that boy he is so sweet! He smiles ALL the time and just started giggling this week! Grayson sleeps almost through out the night and will only wake up once or twice! I woke up several times last night and he was quietly sucking his thumb! Grayson has also been sleeping his pack and play by himself for naptime! GO Grayson!!!!! BTW Corbin NEVER did this without crying for hours on end! Spring break was mostly spent relaxing and being at my Mom's house. We all got to sleep in too which I LOVED! Corbin has really enjoyed playing with my sister Carrie and her girls! Every morning when he wakes up he asks his cousin Reese! Its really cute! I don't know what he is going to do when they leave! Morgan, my niece she's 8 months younger than Corbin, is totally attached to my mom and calls her "Meme." We are really going to miss my sister and her girls! I am trying to convince them to move down here! But alas I don't think that will ever happen.
Tomorrow is my 29th birthday (EEK my last year in my 20's, scary!) and I took the day off to spend it with my family. My sister is leaving with her girls on Tuesday and I wanted to spend the day with my family and my boys! I told daycare that the boys would be gone all of spring break and the Monday after b/c it was my birthday and I wanted to spend it with them and one of the teachers was like "why don't you bring them and have the day to yourself?" I told her that I wanted to spend my birthday with my boys! They are what make me so excited to wake up each day! Haha I have my whole life to have "me" time once the boys are older they obviously won't need me as much and I love the time I have with them now. (I do need to have "me" time and use that massage gift certificate that my sister Merritt gave me for my birthday last year! I've just been busy either pregnant or chasing/taking care of kids.)
No comments:
Post a Comment